Monday 20 July 2009

Willpower....fail ! 3gS on the way

I really was going to be good. I resisted the new iphone 3gS. But it's power was too strong....I ordered one and it will be delivered tomorrow YIPPEEEE !

It cost me a ridiculous amount of money. I am tied into a contract with o2 so I have had to buy the 3gS on payg. I will swap my contract sim into the new fone.

I can't wait lol ! I am THE original GadgetGirl.

Meanwhile I am still sneezing, bunged-up nose, feeling yukky. It's been about a week and a half now. Hope I'm feeling better soon. The school summer holidays are almost upon us. 6 weeks of keeping a 5 year old amused. Good grief !

My studies are going ok for my course. Anatomy and physiology are hard work. Think I might be reading that book a million times before it sinks in. But it is soooo interesting ! I am really going to enjoy the course. Herbal medicine has fascinated me since I was a little girl, collecting rose petals and plants and trying to make "magic potions" !

No comments:

Post a Comment