Wednesday 16 March 2011

Beautiful things...

I'm drooling over beautiful bike accessories ! Unfortunately I am not in a position to buy any for at least another month. Bobbins bicycles have some gorgeous bits n pieces. Pannier bags, saddle covers, retro lights.








So I'll just have to start saving my pennies up. A lot ! Also seen some funky stuff from Knog, like bike locks, gloves, lights.





Coooooolllll !!!! For some reason, that I do not know, I bought a hideous White flowery helmet


but immediately saw sense and ordered a met camaleonte in pale blue.


Taking the flowery one back for a refund . I honestly don't know what I was thinking. Also still dithering over which basket to buy. Pashley do a small one for the poppy but it's not a quick release one. Then of course I also need a chrome pannier rack, a kickstand .... Must keep listing on eBay, need money to buy beautiful things for my beautiful bicycle !

No comments:

Post a Comment