Sunday 17 April 2011

New job nerves

New job starts tomorrow. Nerves are starting. I did the induction day on Saturday which was better than I expected. I've had to alter my uniform trousers, they were 5 inches too long. Being short sucks ! I'm not likely to grow now either, I'll be 40 this year. Groan. I'm really struggling with this getting old thing. I must get lots of weight off before my birthday or else I will be even more depressed. Hopefully the new job will help get the weight off ! My 30daysofbiking has stalled, due to me spending almost a week in bed with a real stinker of a cold. I'm really gutted about this. But I'm almost better so I will get on with the rest of the challenge as soon as I can. I really wanted to complete this ! The cold has knocked me on my arse. So I'm sure when I finally get back on my lovely bike I will be saddlesore !

No comments:

Post a Comment