Monday 16 May 2011

Hello Monday.

Monday Monday Monday. Why? Sooooo tired today. Sitting in the cafe again, after the school run. Having a coffee.


Please note the lack of cupcake in this picture. I had already started cutting down as I have a LOT of weight to lose. My resolve hardened last night after I found a pic of myself from a few years ago. I was so thin. About a size 12. Or nearer a size 10. Seeing this picture has really got me down. I'm 40 in September and if I'm this fat for my 40th I will be majorly depressed.


Going to start exercising again. Aswell as getting out on my bike. And I should be losing weight because of the amount of bending / stretching etc at work. Also started eating apples and bananas, don't really like any other fruit. Have upped my water intake aswell. Anyhoooo, illness and terrible weather have kept me off the bike, it's gale force winds here lately. I had a quick run to the shops on her yesterday and boy I felt it. The new kickstand is very helpful, glad I bought it. Still haven't found a lightweight silver pannier rack. The really light ones are always black. But I have spotted some nice pannier bags.





Actually I have spotted LOADS of nice pannier bags lol. Right, off to the library, away from the cupcakes on the cake counter !

No comments:

Post a Comment